Sunday, September 21, 2008

Deception point Chapters 1-27

So far I think this is a great book. The beginning of the book was a little slow for my taste but it provided needed information. Although the beginning didn’t grab my attention I could not stop reading as soon as it got going.

Right now I don’t have a clue what the meaning of the prologue was but I’m lookin forward to it making sense soon. I didn’t see anything important in Rachel’s meeting with her father other than introducing us to the characters. This could have been done better.

After Rachel’s meeting with the president I have not been able to put the book down. Every chapter I find myself more and more engrossed. After the debate was over I actually found myself interested in politics. I want to see how badly the force put into motion by Marjorie Tench will smash Senator Sexton’s campaign.

Although everything seems to be going on all at once I can’t help but to wonder where the direction of the story is going. If the book didn’t have six hundred more pages I would have to think I was nearing the falling action. They are extracting the evidence of extraterrestrial life and Sexton is about to be taken down. Where could the story go from here?

No comments: